Places To Go
There are so many Places To Go during your time at Leelanau Pines Campround! Between hikes, wineries, breweries, and local events, you'll never be bored during your stay.
Hours of Operation
• Camp Store/Reservations: Fri - Sun: 10AM - 7PM / Mon - Thurs: 10AM - 5PM
• Bath Houses: Daily: 24hrs
• Playgrounds: Daily: Dawn - Dusk
• Swimming: Daily: Dawn - Dusk
• Nature Trails: Daily: Dawn - Dusk
• Boat Launch: Daily: Dawn - Dusk
• Arcade: Mon - Wed: 10AM - 4PM / Thurs - Sun: 10AM - 7PM
• Laundry: Daily: 8AM - 7PM
• Dumping Station: Daily: Dawn - Dusk
Camp Resort Map
Check out our map so you can get to and from all of our awesome amenities! Print at home here!
Contact and Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by the reservations office. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911.*Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Local Health Care Providers:
Urgent Care: Foster Family Community Health Center 550 Munson Ave, Traverse City, MI 49686 (231) 935-8686
Hospital: Munson Medical Center 1105 6th St, Traverse City, MI 49684 (231) 935-5000 Open 24hrs
Pharmacy: Rite Aid Pharmacy 13916 S W Bay Shore Dr, Traverse City, MI 49684(231) 946-7400
Veterinarian: BayWest Animal Clinic 515 Bay St, Traverse City, MI 49684 (231) 943-1160
Important Information Regarding Your Stay
• Quiet hours: Daily 11:00PM - 8AM
• One camping unit per site, RV or tent but not both.
• 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
• Max 8 people per site.
• Events and attractions have limited availability during non-peak season.
• Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest.
• Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
• The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the Camp-Resort: American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
• Please no bicycle riding after dark. We recommend all guests wear a helmet.
• We offer seasonal campsites and trailer storage for our guests.
• Max of two pets allowed at all RV campsites.
• Pets are not allowed on tent sites.
• View more of our Rules and Policies.