- Open: May 6 - October 16
- Peak Season: June 17 - August 28
- Events and amenities have limited availability during non-peak season.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles must park in overflow lot.
- Must be 21 or older to rent a campsite.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the parks amenities, activities, and facilities. You may be turned away from an activity or amenity if a wristband is not present.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; helmets recommended.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Three-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekends.
- Quiet hours: Daily 11pm-8am.
- Guests must obey all federal, state, and local laws regarding the ownership and possession of firearms. Firearms are not permitted in any property buildings or common areas. The only exception is that guests may have a firearm in a locked, private vehicle in parking areas if permitted by law. The discharge of firearms, BB guns, air guns/rifles, or similar devices is strictly prohibited.
- Check-in time is 3pm
- Check-out time is 1pm
- One camping unit per site, RV or tent but not both.
- We offer seasonal campsites and trailer storage for our guests.
- Two-night minimum on all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fees apply of $10/person in Non-Peak and $15/person in Peak. Fees will max out after 3 nights.
- Max of two pets allowed at all RV campsites.
- Pets are not allowed on tent sites.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pets must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the site. No pets allowed at tent sites. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the parks. View our Pet Waiver.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
- 2+ Weeks: Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
- 1+ Weeks: 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
- Less than 1 Week: Full reservation forfeited
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- 2022 Camping Reservations: All outstanding balances are due no later than 30 days prior to arrival. Any outstanding balances that remain 29 days prior to arrival will automatically be charged to the payment method used for the initial deposit. Any declined final payments may be canceled subsequent to the cancellation policy.
Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds. *All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.